Email Address:
info@hikowashi.com
Mobile Number:
095350 49872
Address:
Bengaluru, Karnataka India

Inigmaair Screw Air Compressors

Aligned with Industry 4.0 revolution

The determining factor in the Industry 4.0 is the pace of change. The correlation of the speed of technological development and, as a result, socio-economic and infrastructural transformations with human life allows us to state a qualitative leap in the speed of development, which marks a transition to a new time era. With this mantra of revolutionary change in technology, our highly passionate engineering team aligned with it to deliver much needed “BREAK-THROUGH” in the field of Air compressors. This breakthrough 2-stage screw compressor will help our esteemed customers to save electricity bills up to 50% as compared to conventional fix speed compressors

What is 2-Stage Compressed Air Technology?

Unlike a conventional single stage compressor, a 2-stage air compressor divides the overall compression ratio between two distinct airends. This has the effect of significantly reducing internal leakage losses resulting in substantial efficiency gains as well as extending bearing life due to reduced applied loads.InigmaAir 2-stage air compressors require a smaller drive motor to produce the equivalent volume flow rate to that of a comparable single stage compressor.

  • FROM 18 –220 KW VFD PM Range
  • FROM 90 –315 KW FIXED SPEED RANGE
  • LOW PRESSURE RANGE OF 5 BAR FOR DEDICATED APPLICATIONS
  • FASTEST PAYBACK (ROI)
  • EXTENDEDSCREW BEARING LIFE
  • 50% ENERGY SAVING
  • LOWEST NOISE LEVEL

Why is 2-Stage more efficient?

These remarkable efficiency savings are achieved through reduced leakage losses across each stage, optimised cool oil injection and enhanced airendgeometry.You could save in excess of 50% of your compressed air energy bill.* (*Compared to an equivalent single stage fixed speed compressor).

The compressor working temperature of the two-stage is lower than the single-stage, and is more economical isothermal compression, with theoretical energy saving of 8%. The compression ratio of each stage is lower, the internal leakage is reduced, and the volumetric efficiency is increased by 5-10%. To obtain the highest compression transfer efficiency, it is beneficial to adjust the optimum linear velocity range of each stage rotor to 25-35 m/s.

What are the investment benefits?

According to statistics, the air compressor system consumes about 8-10% of the industrial energy consumption, effective energy consumption only accounts for 66%, and the remaining 34% of the energy is wasted. Which also contributes to the huge loss of money, resources & increase the level of CO2 emissions extremely high affecting it to the climate.

Replacing a single stage with Inigma Air 2-stage air compressor technology will typically result in a very fast investment payback(ROI) based on energy cost savings. As energy costs continue to rise, these savings will increase.

18.5 -315 KW 2 Stage Rotary Screw Compressor Range –DD 2.0 Series

This breakthrough and next generation of ULTRA energy efficient air compressors can SAVE up to 50% on your electricity bills.

Standard 8 bar range

Type

Pressure[Bar]

Power[kW]

Capacity[cfm]

Outlet

Dimensions L x W x H [mm]

Weight[kg]

Drive

DD18.5 -8

8

18.5

128

G1 ½

1550 x 930 x 1315

650

DD22 -8

8

22

148

G1 ½

1550 x 930 x 1315

650

DD30 -8

8

30

212

G2

1670 x 1000 x 1500

945

DD37 -8

8

37

251

G2

1670 x 1000 x 1500

970

DD45 -8

8

45

335

DN65

1900 x 1300 x 1660

1390

DD55 -8

8

55

416

DN65

2200 x 1500 x 1730

1900

DD75 -8

8

75

550

DN65

2200 x 1500 x 1730

2000

DD90 -8

8

90

706

DN80

2850 x 1800 x 1910

3000

Direct drivePM-motor with VFD-converter

DD110 -8

8

110

830

DN80

2850 x 1800 x 1910

3150

DD132 -8

8

132

965

DN100

3440 x 2000 x 2320

4500

DD160 -8

8

160

1155

DN100

3440 x 2000 x 2320

4600

DD185 -8

8

185

1385

DN125

3720 x 2250 x 2330

7200

DD200 -8

8

200

1520

DN125

3720 x 2250 x 2330

7400

DD220 -8

8

220

1632

DN125

3720 x 2250 x 2330

7600

Low Pressure 5 bar range

Type

Pressure[Bar]

Power[kW]

Capacity[cfm]

Outlet

Dimensions L x W x H [mm]

Weight[kg]

Drive

DD45 -5

4-5

45

418

DN65

2500 x 1600 x 1740

2300

DD55 -5

4-5

55

535

DN65

2500 x 1600 x 1740

2400

DD75 -5

4-5

75

698

DN80

2850 x 1800 x 1910

3450

DD90 -5

4-5

90

855

DN80

2850 x 1800 x 1910

3500

DD110 -5

4-5

110

960

DN100

3440 x 2000 x 2320

4400

Direct drivePM-motor with VFD-converter

DD132 -5

4-5

132

1148

DN100

3440 x 2000 x 2320

4500

DD150 -5

4-5

250

1342

DN125

3720 x 2250 x 2380

7200

DD160 -5

4-5

160

1437

DN125

3720 x 2250 x 2380

7250

DD170 -5

4-5

170

1552

DN125

3720 x 2250 x 2380

7300